This is the privacy notice of the website Damyan.tv. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Damyan.tv.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all your personal data that we process. In the context of GDPR and this notice, “process” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, you shall exercise your rights under GDPR or leave this website asap.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and personal data. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- We comply with Bulgarian data protection law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
GDPR requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Legitimate interest
At the moment we only process your personal data on the basis of the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the us.
As you browse through the website, share your thoughts via our Comment form or contact us via our Contact form we process your personal data as follows:
- Browsing website – your IP – we collect and store it to protect our website from malicious actions towards our systems;
- Comment form – your Name & Email address – we collect and store your Name & Email address to provide you the opportunity to express your opinion. We publish your comment and your Name after manual approval and make them visible and public on the website. You may exercise your rights including the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your information enters the public domain such as your name when commenting, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at email@example.com
- Contact form – your Name & Email address – we collect and store your Name & Email address to send you answer to your inquiry. You may exercise your rights including the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
Read more about our Cookies policy.
3. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
4. Personal data we obtain from and disclose to third parties
We don’t obtain or disclose your personal data to third parties except for maitaining this website. Your personal data may be disclosed only to our data processors and/or IT team.
5. Data located in the European Union
Our website is hosted in Germany and administrated in Bulgaria.
Access to your own information
6. How you can complain or exercise your GDPR rights
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Bulgarian data protection authority (CPDP) at https://www.cpdp.bg/
7. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services of the website including reading, commenting, logging in, and contacting us.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Last updated: 19.01.2021